Dr. Raymond S. Kulzick,
CPA, CFE, CFF, CDFA, CGMA
- Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.), State of Florida.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). Conferred by the
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF).
Conferred by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA).
Conferred by The Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts.
Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
Conferred by the
Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
(a joint venture of the AICPA & CIMA)
- D.B.A. (Doctor of Business Administration), Nova Southeastern
University, Major in Management, Concentrated on Management Information Systems.
- M.Acc. (Master of Accounting), St. Thomas University, Major in
- M.B.A. (Master of Business Administration), University of Wisconsin,
Major in Finance.
- B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration), University of
Wisconsin, Majors in Finance & Marketing.
Continuing Professional Education in
a variety of accounting, tax, business, and technology areas.
Professional Memberships for a listing.
- President, Kulzick Consulting, P.A.
- Controller, Corning Glass Works Albion Plant
- Controller, Federal Signal Corporation Aerosupport Division
- Systems Consultant, Rachlin & Cohen, C.P.A.s
- Assistant to the Treasurer (Systems Analyst), Gisholt division of
Giddings and Lewis Corp. (Thyssen Krupp, AG)
- President, Alan, Scott & Associates, Inc. and Partemp Management,
- President, Pan American Optics, Inc.
- President, Sure Fit Industries, Inc.
- President, Troy Plating Corporation
- Dean, Graduate School, St. Thomas University
- Commander, City of Miami Police Department Planning and Research Unit
- Advisory Board, Bioethics Institute at St. Francis Hospital
- Professor, School of Business, St. Thomas University
- Field Sales Manager, Macmillan, Inc. (Thompson Corp.)
- For more information regarding presentations by
Dr. Kulzick: Presentations
- For more information regarding the extensive list of publications by
Dr. Kulzick: Publications